Port Angeles Plumber - Douglas E Nevill
A page for your company on this website is available for as little as a 1 time (for lifetime) $50 fee.
Port Angeles Plumber
834 East Front Street
Port Angeles, Washington 98362
Visit the Port Angeles Plumber Website
Your introduction goes here ... Hi. I'm Doug Nevill, a plumber in Port Angeles, Washington. However, I am not really a plumber. I am a website developer and internet marketing consultant. This is just an example that I am using to promote one of my new websites!
Note: this is just an example. The icons above link to:
1) a generic website for a Port Angeles plumber (site is for sale)
2) Facebook for Best Way Websites and
3) Youtube Channel for website editor videos for Best Way Websites.
If you have other social media that you would like us to link to for your listing, just let us know!
Next, If you Want Us to Embed Your Youtube Video ... It is Included!
Next, we will post whatever you want to say below ...
Below is just filler I copied from wikipedia as a text example ...
A plumber is a tradesperson who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable (drinking) water, sewage and drainage in plumbing systems. The term dates from ancient times and is related to the Latin word for lead, "plumbum".
The word "plumber" dates from the Roman Empire. The Latin for lead is plumbum. Roman roofs used lead in conduits and drain pipes and some were also covered with lead, lead was also used for piping and for making baths. In medieval times anyone who worked with lead was referred to as a plumber as can be seen from an extract of workmen fixing a roof in Westminster Palace and were referred to as plumbers "To Gilbert de Westminster, plumber, working about the roof of the pantry of the little hall, covering it with lead, and about various defects in the roof of the little hall". Thus a person with expertise in working with lead was first known as a Plumbarius which was later shortened to plumber.
Years of training and/or experience are needed to become a skilled plumber; some jurisdictions also require that plumbers be licensed.
Some needed skills, interests, and values. Protecting health and welfare of the nation is the top priority of a plumber along with,
- Reading drawings, and specifications to determine layout of water supply, waste, and venting systems
- Detecting faults in plumbing appliances and systems, and correctly diagnosing their causes
- Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic, commercial, and industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locating and marking positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors
- Measuring, cutting, bending, and threading pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Joining pipes and fittings together using soldering techniques, compression fittings, threaded fittings, and push-on fittings.
- Testing pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Awareness of legal regulations and safety issues
- Ensuring safety standards and building regulations are met.
- Copper Piping
- ADA Compliance
- Potable Water Systems
- Sanitary Waste & Vent
- Code Compliance
- Acid Waste
- Grease trap interceptors (install)
- Heating Hot Water
- Chill Water
- Backflow Preventers
- Natural Gas
- Storm Drains
- New Construction
- Urinals (waterless and standard)
- Flush Valves
- Toilet Chair Carriers
- Floor Drains
- Floor Clean Outs
- Combination waste & Vent
- Floor Sinks